Use this fit guide as a reference to determine your shoe size. Fits may vary between styles and brands however, use this chart as a general guide to convert International Sizing scales to determine size. Items fit true to size unless otherwise indicated. If you’re between sizes or need assistance selecting the right size, contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-FLY-JANE, select option *2 for Customer Service.
- Measure your feet from heel to toe standing up.
- Ensure an accurate reading when measuring by shifting your weight forward and flattening your foot.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other. Choose the size that fits the larger of the two.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Consider the socks or tights you’ll wear most often with your shoes. For thicker socks or tights, you may want to order shoes 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.
- Measure your feet in the afternoon, when feet tend to be their largest.
- If the style is only available in whole sizes, order the next half size up, if you are in between sizes.